Pat Hogan is a licensed Realtor in the Commonwealth of Virginia and is a Nationally Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA). As a PSA, Pat draws on enhanced tools, education and expertise to help her clients with what can be one of the most difficult pieces of the real estate process – properly determining the accurate value for a home. This is crucial to helping buyers not overpay and helping sellers get the most return in the least amount of time.
ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
Purchasing a home can be very stressful. It would help to have someone you can trust to help navigate you through the process. An Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) is your ace in the hole when buying a home.
Pat Hogan has earned the ABR® designation representing the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. The Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors award this coveted designation to Real Estate practitioners who have met specific educational and practical experience criteria. While there are over a million Realtors in the country, only about 4% hold the ABR® designation. What does this mean for you….Pat is committed to providing her buyers with outstanding service, and works hard to ensure the transaction runs smoothly.
SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
Pat Hogan has earned the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) professional designation to help meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. By earning the SRES designation, Pat is prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home, or the purchase of a new one.
What qualities make an SRES different?
· Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
· Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that ay allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
· Takes a “no pressure” approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
· Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
· Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior, and tries to minimize them.
· Tailors the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client.
· Can interact easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children, and caretakers.
· Is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.
In Pat’s own words….”I am excited to be in a position to better serve seniors, who have always been some of my most cherished clients. Every one of them is unique, and that is how I treat them. There is nothing more gratifying than assisting someone who has a need, and helping them reach their goals as their lives change. I strive to make sure that their experience during this process is a positive one, and welcome the opportunity to be a part of it.”