Get the most from this website:
It used to be that people would go to a Realtor as the very first step in looking to buy a home as that was the only place you could have access to the houses on the market as they were published physically in print.
Now, with the internet you are able to access said listings yourself. This is very empowering while also putting the cart before the horse. It still remains that choosing your Realtor is the most important step of the process.
A Great Realtor not only helps with providing access to the all important listings, they also:
- Help guide you in your home buying journey getting you on track to the best start
- Work on your timeline and your agenda while offering 5-Star service
- Provide a platform that allows you to narrow your search and save your favorites while looking for your dream home
- Have great relationships with other professionals to bring you the best service in areas such as a mortgage lender, home inspector, title company and more
- Focus on the importance of helping you as a relationship and not just a transaction
- Know that sometimes you are ready to look at homes and not ready to commit to buying a home, and that is more than fine, they are still there to answer questions
With all this being said, please reach out at any point with any questions and know that there will never be any pressure.